Token compatible Ethereum wallet list
List of Ethereum wallets that you can use to store your tokens and participate in token sales
To participate in Ethereum token sale you need a wallet website or a wallet app where you and you only holds the private keys. Private keys are needed to correctly interact with smart contract functions, like transferring tokens.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TOKEN SALES DIRECLY FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE ADDRESSES. YOU NEED A TOKEN COMPATIBLE ETHEREUM WALLET.
The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
We recommend using IMToken 2.0 - See our Video Guide.
- imToken (iPhone) - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/imtoken-2-0-btc-eth/id1384798940
- imToken (Android) - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=im.token.app&hl=en
- MyEtherWallet (no download needed) - https://www.myetherwallet.com
- MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon) - https://metamask.io
- Mist (Desktop) - https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
- Parity (Desktop) - https://www.parity.io/technologies/
Do not use the following wallets to participate any token sale. First move your ETH to a compatible wallet in the above list:
- Any Bitcoin exchange
- Any Ethereum exchange